Monday, June 13, 2005

Hot, Hot, Hot

Camp Post: It is crazy down here. I am having a hard time adjusting to going from living in my freezing cold basement to living in a cabin with 10 girls and no air conditioning.

The drive down here was much easier than I thought it would be. armed with good driving music, I made it to Honesdale in an easy 7.5 hours, singing all the way. My throat was a little sore when I got here.

The girls I have met so far have been super nice and I am really looking forward to the summer. I just found out that I am the Group Leader for the Upper Seniors - girls that are going to be going into the 8th grade. Should be a lot of fun. We still have almost 2 weeks of precamp though and I can't wait for the kids to get here already!

Ventured into Honesdale last night to visit my favourite place on earth - Walmart. I can not remember the last time I was in one in Canada, but they have the best stuff for camp. Tonight we are going on a mystery trip into town again, there is just so much excitement in town that we just need to keep going back.

I will update again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home