Wednesday, January 19, 2005

American Idol makes me sad.

I really like watching the show when it gets to the end, I like hearing people sing karaoke and think that they are amazing artists.

But watching people sing badly makes me sad. Why do these people not know that they can not sing? Why wont someone tell them before they go on national television?

People sacrifice so much to be able to audition for this show, the least their friends and family can do is be honest with them before they sell their wedding rings and lose their jobs for a television show. Before I was about to embarrass myself on TV, I would want someone to tell me.... Honesty is a good thing.

Be nice to your friends, don't tell them they can sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home