Friday, January 07, 2005

I have a shoe problem.

Maybe it is just a shopping problem. I went out to browse the sales and bought a pair of pants, they were a good sale and fit great, so they made me happy.

Went to get them hemmed and went back to pick them up and decided it would be a good idea to walk through the mall to see if there were any other good deals. Ended up leaving with 2 pairs of shoes, 7 CD's (yes I still buy them) a headband, and my newly hemmed pants. The problem with buying more than one pair of shoes at the same time is that it makes it much more difficult to show off all of your new stuff at once.

I also need to figure out how to avoid eBay. Its addictive and makes it way too easy to shop. Although, the earring I bought that came in the mail today are gorgeous and make me even happier than my pants!

Rambling now. Time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home