Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Day 3

So once the madness settled down a bit... things have gotten a little crazier. I have a group of 10 girls on a diet, they are all obsessed with their boobs, they are disrepectful, don't like going places when asked, and I still love them.

I really can't complain about my job. I get to pretend to be a camper for a large part of my day, because the best way to know what is going on with my kids is to go and play with them and spend time with them in their program areas. So yesterday, I went to arts and crafts (made a bracelet), volleyball, ceramics (made some ceramic beads), dance, and the pool. Tough day huh?

Had my first well deserved night off last night and had an amazing night out with some of the people I work with. Got to just sit back, relax, have a lot of laughs, and think about the world outside of camp for a while. It is amazing how quickly you forget about that outside world. I haven't read a newspaper in 2 weeks, and have no idea what is going on in the world at all. Someone mentioned something to me about flooding in the prairies, but I have no way to verify.

I have a meeting to get to, so I need to run. Nothing like an early morning meeting to start your day off right!

Talk to you soon, and if there is anything going on in the world that I should know about, write me about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home