Monday, February 06, 2006

But where is my motivation?

February blahs suck. Its was a beautiful January, and now it is snowing and raining and grey and cold and windy and yucky and gross and I am getting old.

I always get somewhat bummy in February and most of the time it is birthday related, but now i think it is just this gross weather. I am actually not freaking out soooo much about the whole turning 25 thing for the moment. There have been no tears shed. Only thing I am currently worried about is picking the right place to celebrate (very important part of the day).

So please, feel free to leave a comment with a suggestion of a good spot to party like its 1999 (That would have been my 18th birthday.... that wasn't a bad year!) and then in my standard fashion, evite to follow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home