Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sponsor me! Yes... I am talking about this again...

Hi everyone!

So a huge thank you to everyone that has already supported me for the Super Cities WALK for MS. I have now raised $475 towards finding the cause and cure for multiple sclerosis.

With the WALK only a few weeks away, it is time for me to put another plug in to sponsor me. Since I have already gotten so close to my original $500 goal, I am putting a challenge out to try to double it.

To sponsor me, hand me some money the next time you see me or you can easily do it online at https://msors.mssociety.ca/WALK2006/Sponsor.aspx?&PID=808911&L=2

My undying love comes as a thank you, as well as a tax receipt and that warm fuzzy feeling that comes along with knowing that you are doing something to help someone less fortunate than yourself.

Any little bit helps, You can donate as little as $0.01 using the online system.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger U2Fan79 - aka Ellie Miron said...

c'mon people, don't make her beg - she gets all poopy if she begs...give the girl some cash! let's go!!

i dare you!

5:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home