Monday, February 20, 2006

4 Days to 25, and I still don't know my months...

So for Hanukkah... I got a subscription to Maxim. (thank you!)

I know what you are thinking... It is probably something along the line of "Huh? Why on earth would you want to read Maxim? Last time I checked you were a girl" But I love Maxim! It is funny and I am always reading Ellie's copies before he gets to them - which is probably the real reason that I now have my own subscription.

Anyway... A week ago I received my first copy, February 2006. Yay! It was halfway through the month already, but I will still happy to have it.

Today I got my second copy. January 2006. Yay! I always thought that January came before February, but apparently it comes after.

Any bets on what will I get next? My vote goes to August 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home