Tuesday, October 21, 2003

What to do?

1. Trying to plan a vacation. There are way too many options out there. Los Angeles? Whistler? Carribean? Europe? Can I really afford any of them? Probably not... Which brings me to ....

2. Jobs. Do I stay or do I go? Financial compensation? Possibility of being recognized for my work vs. helping someone else get recognized for their work? Is there really a difference? Money worries vs. working for a bank? Working under a guy who wants me literally under him?

3. Men. Boys. Children. Walking penises. Whatever you choose to call them. Why do they go for the whole hard to get routine the one time it isnt meant to be a routine. I am hard to get because I am not interested, not because I am playing some game with you. Make sense?

Time to cheer up and clear the head, nothing like a good book to help with that. Thanks Robbie. I can't seem to put down the book I borrowed from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home