Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Bricks.

Today was my second day at work , and of course, my first sighting of an ex while at work. I normally am pretty good at staying on good terms with exes and at the very least being civil to them. But for some reason I haven't talked to bricks for over a year, and don't have much interest after heading the shit he has been telling my friends. So today it actually made me quite happy to see him on a date with not the most attractive woman. Good for him that he is on a date, I never really thought he would be dating for a while, in fact, I am still not too sure why we dated in the first place, but that whole hindsight is 20/20 thing always clouds our judgment on these things. I have no reason to be rude or impolite to him though. I never did anything wrong (but I never do anything wrong, I am an angel) and would say hello to him like I would say hello to anyone else that I knew as an acquaintance.

So, he was sitting in my section, I had not actually served his table, but ended up taking the bill over on behalf of another server, I walked over and he had the "I'm an asshole" face on, I dropped it off, smiled, said "hey, how's it going" and got a dismissive nod in response. I couldn't understand how rude he was. There is no reason to be rude to someone like that ever. Was he afraid if he actually talked to me that I would say bad stuff about him to his ugly date? That's not my style. If she wants to date him, good luck to her. She might want to know a few things though, maybe next time she comes in, I will fill her in.

He sure splurged for an expensive date though, bill came to a whopping $16...

I feel I should do the mastercard thing....

New shirt for first date, $50
Dinner for two $16
Being served by your ex-girlfriend, priceless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home