Friday, February 11, 2005

No Office, No Voicemail, No Phone....

Do I even have a job?

Days like today I question it, and if it is worth it. Today they took away our phone service on our blackberrys, no warning, just an email to let us know that we no longer have phones. So a few months ago we lost our desks, we haven't been working for a few months, and if we have its only been a few days here and there, and now we have no phones or voicemail.

So if I need to make a phone call... Too bad, nothing I can do. If I need to make long distance calls, I can expense it, a month after the fact when I get my own bills. If I am on the road, no phone in case of emergency.

Who has jobs where they don't have phones or any way of reaching them other than through email???

If they are going to be this cheap and cut down everything, I am going to do the same thing. They want me to work? I will bill by the second. They want me to only work a few days a week or few days a month (as is more likely the case) I will wait until those few days I am scheduled to reply to emails.

Come on, dish it out, you don't know who you are messing with.

There is no benefit to taking away peoples benefits. Although, is a phone for work really a "benefit?" I always just thought of it as more of a necessity.

Blah, just rambling and bitching.

Done for now.

It's almost the weekend, going drinking tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home