Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Canada Day (from PA)

Why doesn't anyone celebrate Canada Day in Pennsylvania?

There are actually about 10 Canadians here, and so we were planning on singing some O Canada at lunch and I have my Roots Canada hat on today. It is actually my day off, but me being a crazy Canadian, am going to stick around for lunch just to sing. I am going to use today to take advantage of camp, and just relax and take it easy. Played some tennis this morning, might play some more this afternoon.

I had my first real moment of home sickness yesterday. People telling me that they miss me made me kind of sad. My girls were being pretty good in general last night though which put me into a good mood, and I think I really realized yesterday how many friends I have made here that were around to cheer me up.

Time to run off and enjoy the day. Actually, more than anything I just want to get out of the computer room because for some reason, there are kids in the staff room practicing for their upcoming play. Number 1 on the list of things I feel like doing on my day off is not really hanging out with kids....

Ta ta for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home