Sunday, July 16, 2006

I miss camp but...

I love Toronto in the summer!

I forgot how much stuff goes on here during the summer. It seems like there are 4-5 festivals on at one time and everywhere you turn a great patio to sit on.

Summer at work is also pretty relaxing. Get to take a bit of a step back and am learning everything I need to know (well, an into to what I need to know) about marketing. Summer hours mean every other week I have a long weekend and I am getting the chance to eat well, enjoy the sun, get to the gym, play lots of softball and catch up with some friends I haven't seen in a while. By the way, if you are one of those friends I haven't seen in a while... If you have time... Call me!

Saw a very fun show at the fringe festival this week (thanks Jenn!) about a rabbinical school dropout turned stripping rabbi. There was a super cute couple who were probably in their 80s sitting in the front row who seemed to be having a great time at the show. I love this city!

I finally signed up for myspace and realized that all the people I know on myspace are camp people, which is causing my camp sadness, but I am glad I can catch up with people somehow!

I think that is the end of today's string of random thoughts.

-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home