Friday, April 22, 2005

Maybe this explains how tired I am....

I got this email from my manager today....

Subject:


Hi Everyone,

I wanted to write a quick note to thank you for all your hard work in the warehouse last Friday, Monday and for the WALK team this week. We managed to all of the post-WALK warehouse work in one less day than last year – YEAH!

As a team, we packed 34 trucks in 16 hours!

This included 962 cases of water, 686 cases of pop, and 52 boxes of T-shirts (HEAVY)!

Then we unloaded 34 trucks in 8 hours, sorted the supplies and wrapped 66 skids!

Do you know what that means??????

We are all well trained at loading and unloading and can use these skills expertly at the upcoming MS Carnation Campaign!!

Thanks for your hard work!

Ellie

I need a massage!! Any volunteers?

The weekend was amazing, and we raised over $4 million dollars, so I guess the hard work was worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home