Sunday, July 03, 2005

One week over, six to go

So things are finally getting into the swing of things here. Regular schedule is happening, the kids are getting over their homesickness, and they are actually starting to have a good time - Which in turn means I can also start to have a good time!

I have now managed to connect with almost all of my campers, and the few I haven't, I think I have resigned myself to the fact that it just might not happen. I am getting to enjoy myself playing sports with them, making things in arts and crafts, and on the hot days - in the pool.

I have managed to make great friends with the Israelis that work here as security and the three of them fly back to Israel through Toronto, so they are going to come visit which I am really looking forward to (by the way mom.... Is it okay if they stay with us?)

Its Sunday, which means late sleep, PJs to breakfast, and bagels, cream cheese and lox, matzah brie, and other assorted yummy food. I love Sundays.

Off to go wake up the kiddies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home