Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Fish Dreams and Fishicide

Last week I had one of the funniest dreams I have had in a while. I Woke up in the morning, went to feed my fish, and they were all swimming upside down. Swimming - not floating - but they were smiling and laughing at me and thought they were being clever cause they hasd learned a new trick and were playing dead like they were dogs. Then I fed them and they all flipped over and started eating.

Now... The last time I checked... Fish don't smile or laugh, but yet in my dream, they still looked just like my fish but I could tell they were laughing. Now if only I could really teach my fish tricks other than how to reproduce and have 3 million guppies... That would be really cool.

Part 2. Fishicide.

3 days after I had my dream, I was doing something on the floor behind my fish tank. I honestly have absolutely no idea what I was trying to do, because I never actually got around to it. Instead of whatever it was I was looking for, I found lying on the floor a fish. It unfortunately had learned a very different trick of how to jump out of the tank. Quite the skill to learn seeing as there is only a small opening at the top between the glas and the cover. Unfortunately, not much of a trick to show of, as he will never be able to perform it quite the same way again.

So is there a connection between the dream and the jump? I imagine not, but I like strange coincidences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home