Sunday, July 16, 2006

You know you are bored when....

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Jodi
Birthday:Feb 24, 1981
Birthplace:Toronto
Current Location:Toronto
Eye Color:Grey
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Canadian
The Shoes You Wore Today:Gorgeous Miss Sixty black suede strappy heels...
Your Weakness:Shoes!
Your Fears:centipedes, unhappiness, being alone.
Your Perfect Pizza:Feta cheese, grilled chicken, black olives and asperagus
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Make it to the bottom of my pile of laundry and find my silver shirt.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:?
Thoughts First Waking Up:Make me breakfast b****!
Your Best Physical Feature:Depends who you ask, I would say my eyes.
Your Bedtime:12
Your Most Missed Memory:Camp - being a camper, not working at camp.
Pepsi or Coke:Diet Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds.
Single or Group Dates:Both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Grande Non-fat lactaid caramel latte, thank you!
Do you Smoke:No.
Do you Swear:Depends if I have been in a warehouse or on a truck that day.
Do you Sing:Yes, loudly and badly
Do you Shower Daily:Sometimes
Have you Been in Love:Yes. Big Time.
Do you want to go to College:Maybe when I grow up
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:Absolutely. (and that wasn't said in a sarcastic way)
Do you get Motion Sickness:In the backseat of a car, yes.
Do you think you are Attractive:Yes.
Are you a Health Freak:I have my moments.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes, very well.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love them.
Do you play an Instrument:Many.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes.
In the past month have you Smoked:No.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Only prescription ones.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:A date date? I don't know... What's the diffference between a date and hanging out?
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:If I said no, you know I would be lying....
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Mmmm, sushi.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope.
In the past month have you been Dumped:I have never been dumped (Mike, you don't count)
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No.
Ever been Drunk:A couple times maybe.
Ever been called a Tease:What is a tease?
Ever been Beaten up:Who would hit a girl?
Ever Shoplifted:Nope.
How do you want to Die:I don't want to think about it.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R us kid
What country would you most like to Visit:Japan
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Purple
Favourite Hair Color:Green
Short or Long Hair:Long
Height:4'8"
Weight:500lb
Best Clothing Style:Grunge
Number of Drugs I have taken:342
Number of CDs I own:1
Number of Piercings:17
Number of Tattoos:Only one that says "Jodi" written across a heart - BARF
Number of things in my Past I Regret:none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home