Friday, April 22, 2005

From Lisa

For those who don't know, here's how it works:
Want to participate?
# Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
# I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
# Update your blog/livejournal/website with the answers to the questions.
# Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
# When others comment asking to be interviewed, ask them five questions.

These are the questions I got from Lisa (with my answers)

1. How's the Europe planning going?
Not too great. Between making my master plan of going to Europe and the trip actually happening, I managed to find a new job that I love. The contract only goes until the end of May, but I have the opportunity to go back in the Fall. I could have left early to still do the Europe trip, but it would have messed up my chances of going back later and so, in an effort to keep a career that I finally enjoy, I had to delay the trip. It makes me sad, but at the same time, I am so happy to have a job I love so much that it makes up for it.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would it be?
Honestly, Toronto. At least in my current situation. I love the city. And my family is almost all here. If my family wasn't here... you would find me in Vancouver.

3. You have to lose either your sense of touch or your ability to choose. Which do you choose?
I am already really bad at choosing anyway, might as well lose that. Besides, If I didn't have the ability to choose, I would at least be able to have someone hug me to make me feel better about it. Now I just need to find that person to hug me.....

4. What's your favourite TV show of all time?
I hate to sound typical or say what you would expect me to say, but Sex and the City is going to have to be my answer. The original version that you find on Bravo, not the bastardization by TBS or CityTV version.

5. What super power would you love to have?
The ability to travel through time. Is that a super power? I could be "Time Travel Woman!" but it doesn't sound very catchy. Not nearly as good as Little Miss Vixen.


Okay, who wants to be interviewed next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home