Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Help End MS

I am going to be taking part in the Super Cities WALK for MS again this year in Cobourg and am looking for your support. Even though I no longer work with the MS Society, I have been so touched by the work that they do and the people that are affected by this devastating disease that I continue to support them and fundraise for them. Please help by sponsoring me for the WALK with whatever you are able to give. Whether it is $5 or $50, every little bit helps. The money raised goes toward both research and services to help those living with MS and if you need any better reason that that to give, just talk to me and I would be happy to tell you personal stories of those I have met along the way that would help you understand why I am
still dedicated to this cause.

Sponsoring me is easy! Visit my personal fundraising page and make a donation online or next time you see me you can give me cash - I promise not to spend it on shoes!

https://msofs.mssociety.ca/2008Walk/Sponsor.aspx?&PID=1019896&L=2

Thank you for your support!

Jodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home