Thursday, July 27, 2006

Four Things about me

Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Editor
2. I.T. Trainer
3. Coffee Expert
4. Real Estate office receptionist

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Breakfast at Tiffanys
2. Amelie
3. Legally Blonde
4. Zoolander

C) Four places I have lived
1. Toronto, ON
2. Waterloo, ON
3. New York, NY
4. Honesdale, PA

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. 24
3. The Daily Show
4. The Colbert Report

E ) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Punta Cana
2. Israel
3. Victoria
4. Maine

F)Four Websites visited daily:
1. mail.yahoo.com
2. myspace.com
3. jpost.com
4. surveymonkey.com

G ) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Dim Sum
3. General Tao Chicken (from Springrolls)
4. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (From Baskin Robbins)

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach
2. At a cottage
3. In my bed
4. Anywhere surrounded by friends and family

1 Comments:

Blogger Levs said...

nice idea i might steal it. gotta love the General. (tao)

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

11:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home